GOOD LOW TOP M
GOOD LOW TOP M
Making the world a happier place one sneaker at a time. Here at Hush Puppies, we’re all about looking at the brighter side of life—and we’re forever inspired by the brilliant beauty and color of the world around us. We want to make products that preserve these natural wonders. So, that’s why we’ve created The Good Shoe, an earth-friendly shoe made from natural algae bloom and 100% post-consumer plastics. We’re taking small steps in shifting our shoes toward a more sustainable future, because, we love you, Earth, and we think you should stick around for a while.
• Bounce™: Our insole made of high rebound polyurethane compound foam provides extreme cushioning and returns energy in every step. This energizing cushion distributes weight evenly supporting the foot in total comfort
• 100% RPET (Recycled) textile uppers
• Unlined uppers allow relaxed fit and comfort
• bioDEWIX™Dry RPET mesh lining and socklining provides moisture management by absorbing moisture and pulling it away from the foot
• Nzym™ pro-biotics within the shoe eat odor causing enzymes to help keep your shoes smelling fresh
• Die Cut 4mm ECO bioBase EVA Foam footbed
• Slip lasted Strobel construction for flexibility and comfort
• Compression Molded EVA with 10% Regrind/Flake Rubber outsole
- Free shipping in Belgium & France
- 100 days returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Belgium/France: Free
- European Union : 5€
Express Shipping with DHL
- European Union : 10€
If you are not totally satisfied with your product, you can return it within 100 days.
We offer free return in Belgium & France. Returns are at your own expense in the rest of the world. The address for the return is :
Hush Puppies / ALPI
Avenue du Port 108 - 110
If you want to know more, please check our Help section.
All our shoes are handcrafted and can require some care at some point. Here are the general rules:
Cleaning your shoes regularly gives them a longer life, so remember to wipe off mud, dust and dirt after wearing them. For suede you can remove dry dirt with a special suede rubber that brushes the surface gently.
Use shoe trees after you’ve worn the shoes and when you store them. It helps to keep their shape and also to dry them out. Just make sure the shoe trees are the correct size, and use a shoe horn when putting your shoes on so the back isn’t crushed.
Wet shoes should be dried slowly in a natural, warm environment. Avoid heat (no hair dryers, fan heaters or radiators) because it will dry out and weaken the leather which can lead to cracking. Simply fill them with newspaper to help pull out the moisture. Before the shoes have dried completely you can tuck in shoe trees to make sure they return to their proper shape. Remember to give them some love with shoe polish or spray (depending on the type of leather or suede) once they are dry.
We have leather soles on some of our shoes. Be kind to them and have your local shoemaker add a rubber sole if you plan to use them as everyday shoes in a cold, rainy or snowy climate. It’s also a good idea to check the heels for wear every once in a while and have them replaced if necessary.
New leather or suede shoes need to be treated before use so they are better protected against dirt and rainy days. Smooth and shiny leather should be conditioned with polish while a water repellent spray is the best choice for suede and dull leather.